Studist (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (“we”, “us”, or “our”) is strongly aware of the importance of protecting Personal Information of users of our services (“Users”).
We will establish a management system for the protection of Personal Information of Users according to the actual operations of each services and handle the Personal Information appropriately and carefully.
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
We will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and government guidelines and other standards regarding the handling of Personal Information.
2. Definition of Personal Information
Personal information means information relating to a living individual that may identify the specific individual by descriptions which are contained in the information such as name and date of birth. This includes information that may be collated with other information and thereby may identify a particular individual.
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We will collect Users’ Personal Information for the following purposes:
(1) provision of information and proposals concerning our services;
(2) clerical processes such as billing, collection, and payment by Users of the paid services;
(3) requests, contacts, and answers concerning surveys of the planning and use of our services;
(4) understanding and analyzing the accessibility of our services; and
(5) acceptance of applications and notification for campaigns, contests, and presents, etc.
In case we collect Users’ Personal Information for a temporary purpose other than the purposes described above, we will notify Users of it at the time of collection.
4. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
We will not disclose or provide Personal information collected from Users to any third party, except in any of the following cases:
(1) where it is necessary in accordance with laws or regulations;
(2) where it is necessary to protect the interests of Users and/or the public such as life, health, and property; or
(3) where we obtain prior consent from Users.
5. Proper Protection of Personal Information
We will take appropriate measures to keep Users’ Personal Information accurate and up-to-date. Furthermore, we will appropriately and safely manage Users’ Personal Information.
6. Procedures for Request for Disclosure, etc.
Upon the request from a User, we will 1) disclose to the User, 2) notify the User of the purpose of use of, 3) correct, 4) add information to, 5) delete, and 6) suspend the use of, the Personal Information held by the User. Please contact studist(@)studist.co.th for the detailed procedures. A request for disclosure or a notice of the purpose of use will be charged
7. Supervision of Outsourcing Contractors
We may entrust the whole or a part of Personal Information collected from Users to outsourcing contractors within the scope required to fulfill the Purpose of Use as set forth in 3 above. In this case, we will sufficiently examine the eligibility of outsourcing contractors and establish an appropriate management system by stipulating matters concerning confidentiality in the contract with the outsourcing contractors.
We will not be responsible for the acquisition of Personal Information by any third party the following cases:
(1) where a User discloses Personal Information to a third party by using the functions of our services or any other means by himself/herself; or
(2) where Personal Information is identified by the information which a user enters on our services.
9. Use of Statistical Data
We may produce statistical data processed based on Users’ Personal Information so that may not identify individuals. We are entitled to indefinitely use those statistical data that may not identify individuals.
10. Inquiries about Personal Information
If you have any questions about handling of Personal Information, please contact studist(@)studist.co.th
Established 1 Sep 2018